PINK CRYSTAL COLETTE 500 ML
This product is currently sold out.
Every 500 Collection bkr sold helps Water for People provide a full month’s supply of clean water to a person in need.
Inspired by the woman who confidently pairs earth tones and micro floral print dresses with heavy metal combat boots, amazing done-but-not-done hair, artfully smudged next-day eyeliner, a glowy no-makeup makeup look, nothing too bourgeois, always something a bit out of place or imperfect, chewing her lip and tapping one toe, creative, daring, refined, sophisticated, settling into a velvet sofa unruffled by the scene, coffee in one hand and the entire world in the other. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
*Opaque rosy nude blush with a rose gold colored metal cap and vintage rose Swarovski crystals.
Please note this item cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- over 500 Swarovski crystals.
- gold-plated cap
- every 500 bkr sold helps Water for People provide a full month’s supply of clean water to a person in need.
- 500mL/16oz. 8" tall, 3.1" wide, 0.8" opening.
- weighs 1lb, with water ~2lb.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, fits most cup holders.
- cap: gold-plated no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty on glass bottle only.
- 100% adorable + addictive.
Note: Do not soak or run cap through the dishwasher.
The lead levels in Swarovski Crystal comply with all US Food and Drug Administration standards. Moreover, the crystals in your bkr cap will not touch you or your beverage. However, California’s Proposition 65 requires the following separate message for all products that contain any crystal:
WARNING: Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.