Shipping Protection offers you peace of mind package protection for all of your orders at an affordable price. The cost to you - to fully protect your package in the event that it is lost, damaged, or stolen - is calculated based on the subtotal of the order.
When an order issue is reported and resolved, your product will either be reordered or refunded depending on in-stock availability and percentage of discounts received. In some cases, order issues may not be approved per the Package Protection policies outlined here.
Shortly after we process your reorder, you will receive a confirmation email that includes the new order number and receipt of purchase. Once the Reorder is shipped, you will receive another email with tracking information: tracking number, and a link to track via the carrier service (i.e. UPS, USPS, etc.).
Refunds are calculated on the exact price you paid for the item(s) - excluding the cost of the Shipping Protection premium. Refunds are processed directly to your original form of payment typically within 5-7 business days.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
$2,500 any one package or shipment.
Claim Filing Requirements
Claims Reporting Time Frame(s)
It is understood and agreed that the following timelines for claims transmittal must be adhered to in order for a claim to be processed:
- Claims for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier, where the status is “not delivered” must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for domestic shipments (and 20 days for international shipments), but not later than 30 days from the date the shipment was originally scheduled to be delivered.
- All other claims for loss or damage should be filed as soon as discovered but in no event later than 60 days from the purchase date.
- Claims for packages marked by the carrier as “delivered” yet not received by the customer must be filed within 15 days from the date and time shown by carrier as delivered. Underwriters reserve the right to require proof of either a copy of a police report showing report of theft or security video recording showing evidence of theft.
General Coverage Exclusions
This coverage does not insure against any loss, damage or expense attributable to or caused by:
- Ordinary loss in weight or volume, or ordinary wear and tear of the goods insured;
- Willful misconduct, conversion or dishonest acts of the Assured, or the Assured's employees, whether committed alone or in collusion with others.
To and from ports and or places in the World to ports and or places in the World with privilege of transshipment by land and/or water; however, shipments to/from Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan, Haiti, Nigeria, Pakistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan are excluded entirely.
Sanctions Limitation & Exclusion Clause
No (re)insurer shall be deemed to provide cover and no (re)insurer shall be liable to pay any claim or provide any benefit hereunder to the extent that the provision of such cover, payment of such claim or provision of such benefit would expose that (re)insurer to any sanction, prohibition or restriction under United Nations resolutions or the trade or economic sanctions, laws or regulations of the European Union, United Kingdom or United States of America.
This insurance attaches from the time the goods insured commence transit and/or are located anywhere incidental to transit and continues during the ordinary course of transit until transportation terminates at final destination or the Assured’s interest ceases, whichever occurs first.
If something went wrong with your protected order, you can report it by filing a claim here:
Initial Claim Reporting