We are currently hiring for the positions below.
COPYWRITER + SOCIAL COORDINATOR
Location: San Francisco, CA
MANAGER OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND SOURCING
The Manager of Product Development and Sourcing will be responsible for products from concept to counter ensuring new products launch on time and within COGs targets. They will also be responsible for introducing product innovation and sourcing all components of new product concepts. The ideal candidate will have 6-10 years of product development and sourcing experience, preferably in a retail / consumer goods, and excel in a fast-paced start up environment.
Manage Product Development from Concept to Counter
- Work closely with Founder / CEO, Creative, Sales and Marketing teams to drive an innovative pipeline of product in beauty and hydration
- Lead product ideation meetings to understand new product needs and propose options for production and packaging
- Develop product briefs to ensure stakeholder alignment through the project lifecycle
- Manage product pipeline ensuring all teams are kept informed of development timeline and launch dates
- Communicate daily with partners to make sure all projects are progressing and on time and on budget
- Work with Operations and Finance to understand and deliver new products within Cost of Goods Sold targets
- Coordinate with factories, vendors and engineering to review and drive project requirements
- Inspect product samples from factories and provide feedback to ensure all products are being produced to the highest standard
- Review inspection reports from factories to ensure QA & QC standards are being met
- Understanding of competitive landscape to offer innovative solutions for new products and production
- Help liaise with Regulatory agencies and factories
Source all components of products
- Work with factories to negotiate pricing and agreements on new and existing products as scale and requirements change
- Source new partners for contract manufacturing components, packaging, & inventory parts
- Determine equipment needs, materials and processes necessary to produce new products
- Stay up to date on customs requirements
- Strong understanding of product development and sourcing
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and strong communication/listening skills.
- Embrace process improvement.
- Experience in consumer-packaged goods, beauty or fashion industries.
- 6-10 years of experience product development and sourcing, preferably in the retail or consumer-related industries.
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to cope with pressure and changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with exceptional Excel capabilities.
This salaried position reports to the Director of Operations and you will be collaborating tightly with Founder/CEO, Sales, and Marketing. To be considered for this opportunity you must be documented to work in the United States and reside in the Bay Area. You will be working at the San Francisco head office Monday through Friday during normal working hours. The position may require some travel. bkr offers competitive salary and benefits.
To be considered, please email email@example.com