A special edition collection benefiting the Loveland Foundation. Inspired by the words of writer and activist Natalie Guerrero, the Black Lives Matter movement, and the Revolution for racial justice.
Viva La Revolución:
“When I think about a revolution, I think about life. I think about all the life that has been lost. I think about all the life there is left to live. I think that Revolution is everlasting. Maybe one of the only things to transcend time. Revolution is forever. I think that’s why Chairman Fred Hampton said you can kill a revolutionary, but you can’t kill a revolution. Because revolution is a seed and once it’s planted it grows roots so deep that you absolutely cannot dig it up. Revolution can’t be killed. So, when I think about these words, viva la revolución, it’s a reminder of that. To water the revolution and revolutionary that lives deep inside your soul. To speak to it kindly. To laugh when things get so absurd. To fight like hell when you’re down and they’ve counted you out. To live in your own brilliant revolution.” –Natalie Guerrero
100% of net proceeds from each bkr sold will benefit The Loveland Foundation, an organization founded by Rachel Cargle, committed to showing up for communities of color in unique and powerful ways. Learn more about this collection and meet writer, activist, and quintessential bkr girl, Natalie Guerrero here.
*Opaque lavender fog with black text.
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: at your desk, on your nightstand.
- 1L/32oz. 9.65" tall, 3.94" wide, 0.95" opening.
- weighs 1.5lbs, with water ~3.5lbs.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, does not fit most cup holders.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty.
- 100% adorable + addictive.