A special edition collection benefiting the Loveland Foundation. Inspired by the words of writer and activist Natalie Guerrero, the Black Lives Matter movement, and the Revolution for racial justice.
Change is Not Silent:
“There’s this Audre Lorde quote I live by: ‘your silence will not protect you.’ Every time I read it, I remember that it does me no good to stay small. It reminds me that if I want something for myself or for the world I better speak up. So, when I thought about what change required, I knew that its main ingredient would be loud and heartfelt and unrelenting. I knew it would have nothing to do with silence. I knew that if there was even just a touch of silence in the recipe, nothing would change at all. Change is not silent because change is made by the voices bold enough to speak it into existence.” –Natalie Guerrero
100% of net proceeds from each bkr sold will benefit The Loveland Foundation, an organization founded by Rachel Cargle, committed to showing up for communities of color in unique and powerful ways. Learn more about this collection and meet writer, activist, and quintessential bkr girl, Natalie Guerrero here.
*Opaque black with white text.
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: at your desk, on your nightstand.
- 1L/32oz. 9.65" tall, 3.94" wide, 0.95" opening.
- weighs 1.5lbs, with water ~3.5lbs.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, does not fit most cup holders.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 90-day warranty.
- 100% adorable + addictive.